This year, World Sleep Day is celebrated on March 18 and has been initiated by the World Association
of Sleep Medicine. The purpose of the day is to raise awareness on the importance of sleep quality for our overall health and well-being and consequently for our daily lives.
In particular, the relevance of good sleep is becoming more and more important in today’s society as more than 30% of the global adult population have reported experiencing insomnia.
Yet sleep is a true multi-talent: it ensures a strong immune system, supports cell renewal and metabolic activities as well as our brain.
Long-term lack of sleep and recurring sleep disorders have a profound impact on our health such as an increased risk of cardiovascular diseases, diabetes, headaches or concentration problems.
Our effective & innovative raw materials help to improve the quality of sleep in a natural way.
- Saffron extract – standardized to >3% crocin and >2% safranal with a high bioavailability for quick noticeable efficacy without side effects
- 100% Purity – Strictly controlled and transparent supply chain in France
- Active, patent-pending ingredients relieve sleep disorders, alleviate stress and promote relaxation (studies available)
- Study-based combination of probiotics and saffron extract provides intestinal and neuronal release of serotonin and dopamine
- Probiostress® has a high stability of over 24 months and is odorless and tasteless
- Patented formula promotes relaxation, reduces anxiety levels and may improve sleep quality
- Made in France
- NADH stands for reduced β-nicotinamide adenine dinucleotide and as a coenzyme of vitamin B3 it plays a role in numerous functions in the body
- High purity (>95% by HPLC), low water content (<6%), high stability at -15 to -25°C
- Improves sleep by controlling the synthesis of serotonin and consequently melatonin
- Vegan & gluten free
- Produced in Germany
Further ingredients for improvement of sleep: