ESM® is the registered trade name of the inner egg-shell membrane…
…that is obtained by mechanical action and subsequent washing and crushing. This process is natural, which means that ESM® is a 100% natural ingredient.
- Available from organic, free range and cage chickens
- High protein & collagen content
- Skin anti-aging
- Improved joint flexibility & reduced pain
The ESM® eggshell membrane contains approximately 35% native collagen and about 6% glycosamino- glycans, including chondroitin sulphate, hyaluronic acid and keratan and dermatan sulphates. It also contains an appreciable amount of lysozyme, about 3.5%. In addition to collagen and glycosaminoglycans, ESM® also contains other active ingredients such as growth factors, structural proteins, ovotransferrin and various essential amino acids.
- Inflammatory processes and joint pain (arthritis, tendinitis, polychondritis etc)
- Bone and joint degenerative processes (degenerative osteoarthritis, osteoporosis etc)
- Post-operative connective tissue regeneration
©Innain by Torolis, reproduced with permission